Thursday, March 24, 2011

Complaints Against Idearc Media

Beautifully amazing, beautifully real (This is our world and our critics)






Beautifully amazing, beautifully
real (de cuisine, this notice anything related, but worth reading)

literal copying, it the penalty for their great author (I do not change one iota, he deserves that respect)

forgive me of art critics, film, literature ... but its role has always seemed a bit cruel, prosecute and value the work of others may sink into poverty. I've always wondered that if both know and understand why they do them and us "delight" with their "art."
In 1910, the exhibition Le Salon des Indépendants ( The Hall of Independent ) organized annually in Paris by Société des artistes indépendants ( Society of Independent Artists ), there was a work that drew attention Critics and everyone praised. This work was "Coucher de soleil sur l'Adriatique ( Sunset on the Adriatic ) of a Genoese painter, completely unknown, called Joachim-Raphaël Boronali.
One day he introduced the writer Roland Dorgelés in the newspaper's headquarters Le Matin to reveal the identity of Boronali. The Boronali this was ... a donkey named Lolo.
Dorgelés and some friends took the donkey to an abandoned house where he brushes tied to its tail and stimulated him to wag his tail more or less pace, with carrots.
The work was eventually sold for 400 francs, which were donated to an orphanage. Many critics were silent for a while.

I am reminded critics of Argentine cuisine, just like haha!. I have had several (Clarín, Página 12, F Concept magazine, Chefs from various restaurants "Important" - then discuss what is important to me.) Come to the kitchen come to my house! and give me more than I give them, only then, judge!!

TrackBack

Blog
Blog Le Noble, Developments dining: Carrots, eggs and coffee beans

food culture Video: Carrots -

culinary Dating Blog: Carrots -


I recommend to view these excellent blogs and websites (I've nurtured them covering my ignorance, I humbly thank you!)

Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment